Book: The Tao of Alligators and Crocodiles by J.M. Garlock
|4.5 stars, 2 reviews on Amazon|
J.M. Garlockabout this book: Reviled in the West and revered in the East alligators & crocodiles are the foundation of nightmares dreampt by our forebearers millennia ago. This book explains how alligators and crocodiles have seamlessly morphed into dragons through New World, African and Chinese creation myths and epic myths. Dragons are also present in Wagnerian opera, English heraldy and literature. Alligators have been regarded as gods in the America's sub-Sahara Africa, Egypt and China throughout the ages.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
The readers of this book are individuals who wish to know the place alligators and crocodiles play in modern and ancient mythology and how their yin and yang is indicative and representative of their inherent Tao. Living, breathing dragons are hiding in plain sight as they have been for millions of years yet their presense goes unnoticed.
• Why did you choose this cover?
The cover photo of an alligator skull pointing to the East and West represents the yin and yang of alligators and crocodiles and also their Tao.
• Did you do research for your book?
Extensive research was done.
• How did you come up with the title?
The title represents the enigmatic and dualistic qualities of alligators and crocodiles.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.M. Garlock
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: All About Alligators and Crocodiles, A Kids Introduction to Crocs and Gators - Fun Facts & Pictures About ...|
• Book Review: All About Marine Life - A Kids Introduction to Sharks, Turtles, Whales & Alligators - Fun Facts & Photos! ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|