Book: The Dog Owner's Home Hot Spot First Aid Companion for Dogs - Dog Hot Spots - How to Manage, Treat & Prevent Hot Spots in Dogs by Debbie Ray
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Debbie Rayabout this book: The Dog Owner's Home Hot Spot First Aid Companion for Dogs is exactly that - a concise guide all about the treatment of hotspots on dogs. Every dog will not have a hotspot - but for those that do, well, needless to say, hotspots are a very hard to treat and painful affliction that can pop up in a manner of hours (and often even less). Also included in this book is a home remedy to provide your furry friend with relief.
This book covers the treatment of hotspots but it also offers great information on how to prevent them from forming in the first place, what a hot spot is and why dogs get them.
• "Debbie Ray has written a no fluff book on everything you need to know about hot spots. Included in the book is a home remedy to provide your friend with relief." — Alice Byers
• "Very good book! Covers everything you need to know in a very concise and understandable way. And these suggestions for treatment work! For every dog owner!" — L Cheron"
• "The secret recipe for treating hotspots is a good one, I use the same ingredients for different dog conditions." — Robert P. Rumball
• "Dog Hot Spots - How to Manage, Treat & Prevent Hot Spots by Debbie Ray lays out the procedure for treating hot spots in clear, simple and concise steps. It's easy to follow and the treatments seem easy to administer." — kwadzana
• "The author does a terrific job of describing what a hot spot is, why dogs get them and how to treat hot spots. The solution is simple and very cheap, you may even have the ingredients in your medicine cabinet. To know for sure, read this book." — Sheryl
We would also like to share the links of our books on other sites as well in case you or a friend or family member would like to get this book on a Nook or some other ebook reader - here they are:
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Dog Hot Spots - How to Manage, Treat & Prevent Hot Spots in Dogs
• Book Review: The Healthy 30 Minute Dog Treat Cookbook by Deanna Barlow|
• Book Review: I'm Hot!... and I'm Bald! Chemotherapy for Winners by Elaine Jesmer|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|