Book: Led By An Eagle by Olyn Warfieldcategories: Book, Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Puppies, Dobermans, Poetry, Friends, Family, Travel, Funny, Omar, Dogs
Olyn Warfieldabout this book: Join the adventure as Doberman Omar Blue leads his pack into the mountains to meet his kin, unknown to all but Omar, how this trip will change them forever.
Though reluctant to leave their beloved K9 Town, USA the pack is excited about the chance to learn more about the mysterious leader they're learned to love and respect.
Being pursued by a vengeful mountain lion and his followers, set on ridding their land of Omar Blue and his entire pack, is a small detail in this unique writing. You'll remember the characters in this fantasy long after you've finished this exciting read by O. Warfield.
Told in smooth flowing rhymes, the author captures you and doesn't let go until the end of this unique saga.
Meanwhile at the top of the hill
The mountain lions were looking down
They were thinking maybe this wouldn't work
Their numbers weren't that sound.
The dogs were outnumbered
Three to one
They knew but didn't care
They completely turned the attack around
Only Omar's pack would dare.
We'll do what we came here for
Gonna wipe out Omar's pack
But when we leave this mysterious place
We don't ever wanna come back.
The mountain lions headed down the hill
Gonna meet them face to face
Each had an eerie feeling
There was something about this place.
As they went further down the hill
Omar's pack was coming up
They were about to meet in the middle
When something else came ...
• "O. Warfield creates a world full of dynamic multi-dimensional canine and feline characters, whose inevitable interaction is a classic good vs. evil, but with a twist."
• "What a wonderful story telling ability you have. The dialogue of animals really brings this to life. The rhyming gives it a nice sound. Enjoyed this thoroughly. Great!"
• "A town full of dogs. I like it. Very cleverly worded. I think I will read more of your work. You are a very good poet. Thank you for sharing."
• "Once again...excellent Rhyming...great story...I Enjoyed another addition to this awesome ... tail of a tale..lol...I love the story line the characters attitudes and the heroic theme behind it."
• "Your lines flow well when read aloud, and this is enhanced by good use of enjambment
• "I like the scene of the thirsty puppies effective use of rhyming good character development"
• "Once again you just continue to amaze! Too bad dogs don't have 9 lives like cats supposedly do. We all could just follow Omar's pack indefinitely!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Olyn Warfield
• Book Review: Omar Blue and K-9 Town, USA by Olyn Warfield|
• Flashlight Review: Dorcy 41-4297 160 Lumen LED Aluminum Flashlight with Batteries and Built-In Battery Indicator|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|