Book: DECLUTTER - Destress & Free Yourself Now by Sara Wellingtoncategories: Book, Declutter Mind, Declutter Life, Declutter Home, Declutter Simplify, Declutter Organize, Destress Life, Declutter
Sara Wellingtonabout this book: Ditching clutter enables you to tune in your intuitive vision and connect with future success. In turn, your newly awakened senses arouse your passion. You not only see the future you want, you're ready to implement the goals and strategies to make it happen.
Modern living involves greater working hours, higher stress level and less personal time. Inevitably this has led to less interactivity and a stressful lifestyle. A clutter free environment will effectively ensure that you become happier, more carefree and more stress free as well as progress with your career, make new friends and anything else you want in life.
In this book, you will learn, in a clear and straight-to-the-point manner, more about what exactly is clutter, the effects on you and how to deal with stress that comes with clutter. In particular, you will discover:
- Why some people are addicted to clutter
- How decluttering can greatly boost your productivity
- How you can successfully ditch clutter in tune with your intuition
- How you can effectively release and clean your emotional clutter
- The secrets of stress-free living through decluttering
- And much much more
Declutter, distress and free yourself today.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Sara Wellington
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Homemade Change - Money may not grow on trees, but it lives in your home - A guide on how to make money ...|
• Book Review: STUFFology 101 - Get Your Mind Out of the Clutter by Brenda Avadian & Eric M. Riddle|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|