Book: Kissing Frogs by Kristi C Anderson
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Kristi C Andersonabout this book: We must pay attention to the startling statistics of dating!
There are 95.9 million unmarried people; 53% of them female; most of whom have a story similar to my own.
Can you imagine being cast back into the dating pond after seven years of marriage?
What if, after finally realizing you survived that divorce, you had to trudge through 412 dates over a five-year period before finally meeting a suitable suitor?
I had no choice but to take my both horrible and hilarious dating stories and string them into pearls of wisdom to share with other women who would see them and have a dating book written by a woman for women! Dating shouldn't have to hurt, and at the end of the day, the FrogNotes found in Kissing Frogs will reveal:
1. There actually are other women in the dating pond who also have terrible experiences – you are not alone.
2. The depth and breadth of dating stories to which you can relate, but also from which you can learn how to do it differently and hopefully… better.
3. How a woman can develop "TOAD-AR" (the ability to recognize toady behavior).
4. The three things a woman must do immediately when entering the dating pond in order to prevent a vicious cycle of dating catastrophes.
5. The five most important dating guidelines for the single or divorced woman in the dating pond.
Although written for women, men are enjoying the read as well!
• "Kissing Frogs honestly tells the perils and pitfalls of modern dating life. Many of the Princes are taken - leaving plenty of frogs to pick through. Ms. Anderson has waded deeply into the pond, sorting through frogs and humorously revealing their true nature." — Chip Johnson
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Join Fritz Movement with Dating Diva Kris Anderson - end your worst dating stories
• Book Review: Dating Jungle - Guide - Learn The Art & Complexity Of The Dating World by Samantha Keller|
• Book Review: Love at First Site - Tips and Tales for Online Dating Success from a Modern-Day Matchmaker by Erika Ettin|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|