Book: 11 situations On how to start a conversation with a girl - A quick efficient guide on breaking the ice with your crush by Marius Brandusa
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Marius Brandusaabout this book: Have you ever struggled approaching a girl?
No matter the age, we constantly have problems when it comes to girls (They are quite difficult human beings, after all)
I want to "ease your pain" even by a small amount if possible, by presenting you my 11 situations that I've been through when it came to open up a conversation with a girl :)
P.S My actual girlfriend is on the book cover.
A lot of effort and hours have been invested in this book and the most difficult part in it, was re-memorizing all the embarrassing moments that I've had when it came to talking with girls.
Lucky for me, with time passing, I have turned my biggest fear into one of my important trump cards and I believe that every guy out there can have the same results as me.
What I want for you to achieve by reading my book:
• Better Self-Esteem
• Avoiding awkward situations where you don't know what to say
• Improvement in your "game" when it comes to women
• Better understanding of the female behavior
• Enchanted "pick up vocabulary"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Single Girl Summer by Deanna Kimberly Burrell|
• Book Review: How to "Find us on Facebook": An Essential Guide for Indie Authors Wanting to Optimize Their Internet ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|