Book: Breath (Three Days of Oblenite Book 1) by Jean Lowe Carlsoncategories: Book, Romance, Victorian, Gothic, Sexy, Steampunk, Fairytale, Paris, Erotic, Dark Fantasy
Jean Lowe Carlsonabout this book: "Breath" is a darkly seductive fantasy romance set in an intriguing alternate Victorian-era Paris. Lush with shadows and curses, Jean Lowe Carlson's engrossing, emotional writing style is reminiscent of Anne Rice and Steven King. In "Breath", the first novel of the Three Days of Oblenite dark fantasy trilogy, the main character Gryffine meets a dashing stranger on a mardi-gras-like night of hedonistic revelry, and finds that her curse marks him as a soulmate. Through his love, Gryffine learns that her cursed life-stealing kiss doesn't mean she can't find joy and passion. But a man lingers in the shadows, cursed just like Gryffine and calling to her, forcing her to make a choice between life with the man she loves and death in the arms of the only one who understands.
What Readers Are Saying:
• "Absolutely wonderful story. Tastefully erotic, this beautiful story of love, life, and death is a page-turner." — Rob C., Goodreads Review
• "I really enjoyed this story, beautiful writing – great story flow, and the first couple of chapters just sucked me right in. It was kinda spooky and Stephen King-ish..." — Didi B., Goodreads Review
• "This book is amazing! From start to finish it is so different and more unique than anything I have read." — Judi, Goodreads Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jean Lowe Carlson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Breath - Prologue (Three Days of Oblenite, #1)
Video 2: Breath - Chapter 1
• Book Review: Blood (Three Days of Oblenite Book 3) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
• Book Review: Tears (Three Days of Oblenite Book 2) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|