Book: Tears (Three Days of Oblenite Book 2) by Jean Lowe Carlsoncategories: Book, Romance, Male-Male Romance, LGBT, BDSM, Gothic, Paris, Sexy, Victorian, Steampunk, Dark Fantasy
Jean Lowe Carlsonabout this book: A fascinating and dark tale of love, "Tears" thrums with the pulse of the mystic, the ecstasy of devotion, and the danger of hiding a secret so dark and destructive that none but the ones you trust can ever know. In "Tears", the second novel of new author Jean Lowe Carlson's Three Days of Oblenite trilogy, the main character Phillip is tortured by his need. And his need, kept a dire secret from almost all who know him, is that being whipped to the brink of consciousness brings him ecstasy. As Phillip's secret is exposed and his life is cast into tumult, he comes to reside in the strength of the only man who understands, trusting in his love, and his lash, against all odds.
What Readers Are Saying:
• "It's not often that I come across a book tagged as MM romance, and end up with not only great romance, but a great work of fiction. And "Tears" is exactly that." — Milica, Goodreads Review
• "This is my favorite so far! A must read if you like sexy paranormal/fantasy romance. Jean Lowe Carlson creates a rich fantasy world to place this trilogy and creates really fascinating and complex heroes for the stories." — Didi B., Goodreads Review
• "This book spins a web of emotions and wishes, between past and present, the characters you meet and the reader himself. I was sucked in and I could feel with Phillip and the other characters, and understand their suffering as much as their joy." — Ajumi, Goodreads Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jean Lowe Carlson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video 1: Tears - Prologue (Three Days of Oblenite, #2)
Video 2: Tears - Chapter 1
• Book Review: Breath (Three Days of Oblenite Book 1) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
• Book Review: Blood (Three Days of Oblenite Book 3) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|