Book: Blood (Three Days of Oblenite Book 3) by Jean Lowe Carlsoncategories: Book, Romance, Horror, Victorian, Steampunk, Gothic, Paris, Addiction, Sexy, Trilogy, Dark Fantasy
Jean Lowe Carlsonabout this book: The darkest and final novel of the seductive Three Days of Oblenite trilogy, "Blood" weaves a dire tale of good intentions gone wrong. In this twisted and riveting dark fantasy, the main character Aulen descends from a prosperous family life and surgical career into the cold catacombs of the addicted. Obsessed with using his healing blood at the expense of his own life, Aulen's use and abuse at the hands of his curse leaves even the most desperate lost souls in the catacombs weeping at the beauty of life, death, and sacrifice. And he will leave all who love him behind as he languishes in darkness, struggling to find the light once more.
What Readers Are Saying:
• "Jean Lowe Carlson does it again! I really enjoyed it, and once I got into it, I couldn't put it down. The book sucked me in and I could barely come up for air until I reached the conclusion." — Adrienne M., Goodreads Review
• "Such a twisting and turning through the dark passages this doctor follows was such a nail biter!! I think this one was the best I have read so far!!" — Cindy S., Goodreads Review
• "Blood was a dark book with an obsession I would have never thought of. This is a book you will have a hard time setting down!" — Katrina K, Goodreads Review
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jean Lowe Carlson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: "Blood" Pronunciation Guide
• Book Review: Breath (Three Days of Oblenite Book 1) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
• Book Review: Tears (Three Days of Oblenite Book 2) by Jean Lowe Carlson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|