Book: Dangerous Associations by Rita Lee Chapmancategories: Book, Thriller, Spain, Australia, Romance, Travel, Crime Mystery
Rita Lee Chapmanabout this book: My latest book, Dangerous Associations, is a crime mystery based in Australia and Spain.
When Cathy Thompson's marriage to Geoffrey fails she assumes their divorce is the end of the relationship. Little does she know that her link to him and the associations he will form are set to fill her life with danger and intimidation. Geoffrey has vanished and she is being stalked and threatened. How can she put an end to this nightmare?
• A Chilling Thriller from the author of Missing in Egypt — by peaches345
• Mistakes are costly! Missing out on this book would be a mistake!! — by an Amazon.com customer
• From the moment I started reading Rita Lee Chapman's novel "Dangerous Associations," I was pulled into it. The writing is very descriptive and well written and well organized. Cathy Thompson the main character is described very well into the plot. The fantastic imagery of this character's life is as stunning as the plot twists and turns of the novel. Superbly done! — by an Amazon.com customer
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: 50 Ways To Find a Husband or Wife by Bentley Browning|
• Book Review: ONLINE DATING - Find True Love Online by Jo Ana Starr, PhD|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|