Book: How to Raise Your Credit Score - Move to financial first class and have lenders beg for your business! (Smart Money Blueprint Book 2) by Avery Breyercategories: Book, Business, Financial, Raise Credit Score, Improve Credit Score, Build Credit Score, Fix My Credit, Rebuild Your Credit, Fico Credit Score, Credit Score
Avery Breyerabout this book: You get a FREE Audiobook version of this book with purchase!
Having a high credit score means you can say goodbye to the days of embarrassing declines when applying for credit, or pleading with someone to cosign a loan for you.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to apply for credit with confidence? To feel certain that your next mortgage or credit card application will be approved quickly? And wouldn't you love to qualify for the very lowest interest rates, reserved only for those with high credit scores?
Read this book, raise your credit score, and join the financial first class. Join this exclusive group of people, with high credit scores, that get the best treatment from lenders and creditors.
Learn how to raise your credit score and:
• The 9 Biggest Benefits of a Good Credit Score
• The Secrets to Calculating Your Credit Score
• 13 Credit Score Myths Explained
• The Right Way to Check Your Credit Report
• How to Build Your Credit Score if You're Starting With None
• 12 Things that Might be Lowering Your Credit Score
• The Best Ways to Maximize Your Credit Score
• How to Find a Reputable Credit Counselor (That Won't Hurt Your Credit Score)
What readers are saying:
"The best book to date on managing your credit score, increasing credit scores and the dangers to avoid... is an absolute must-have that will put more money in your pocket..." Scott B. Allan - Amazon Reader
If you learn just one new technique from this book that helps you raise your credit score to the next level, the savings you might get via lower interest rates on your next loan or mortgage could easily pay for this book over and over again!
I wrote this book because I've seen for myself the struggles of those who are missing out on a good credit score, and I knew that I could help. There are lots of wrong ways to try and raise your credit score - let me show you the right ways - this knowledge could change your life forever!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Avery Breyer
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Better Than Credit Repair - The Handbook of Credit Mastery by Tamara Rasheed|
• Book Review: Owing! 5 Lessons on Surviving Your Debt Living in a Culture of Credit by G. William McDonald|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|