Book: Quick and Clever Kids' Crafts (Busy Kids, Happy Kids Book 2) by Deb Graham
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Deb Grahamabout this book: Preventing boredom is critical in a child’s life, and getting them off the electronic screens is essential. Give them a sense of pride of accomplishment!
Quick and Clever Kids' Crafts by Deb Graham is a must for any parent, teacher, scout leader, or friend of children. Loaded with easy crafts a child can do with little or no assistance, it’s designed to use material you probably already have on hand.
Kids of all ages will find projects to pass a rainy afternoon, give as a heartfelt gift, while developing skills they need. Group crafts are right here at hand, complete with simple line drawings. Scout troops, cub packs, slumber parties, preschool and elementary classes, even birthday parties will all find quality crafts ideas right here. From plaster baseball bowls to ice candles and cork reindeer, you’re bound to find something to engage your child, likely with items you already have on hand.
Bonus: a whole section swaps, those little pieces of artwork on a safety pin!
• “Loved all the different ideas; of course, those hand made drawings were my favorite...they illustrated the project perfectly! Have been looking through so many books for just some quick easy ideas, and I got several ideas from your book.”
“What a great craft book to use with my Brownie troop. There are so many ideas, I can find some for different aged kids.”
• “I'm so excited for my 4 year old son to get home today to try some of these. I think he would love making the easy and cute butterflies, and I thought we'd string a few together to hang for some spring streamers to get us ready for spring!”
• “Love this book, thank you for writing & sharing your great craft ideas all in one place!”
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Deb Graham (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Awesome Science Experiments for Kids (Busy Kids, Happy Kids Book 3) by Deb Graham|
• Book Review: Hungry Kids Camp Fire Cookbook (Busy Kids, Happy Kids 1) by Deb Graham|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|