Book: Not a Whisper (Klondike Mysteries Book 1) by Donna B. McNicolcategories: Book, Small Town Mystery, Contemporary Romance, Adventure, Cozy Mystery
Donna B. McNicolabout this book: Fresh off a canceled wedding, Cherie Marshall jumps at the chance to spend two months in quiet Klondike, PA. She thought her biggest issue would be adapting to life in the middle of a National Forest. Instead she finds herself thrust in the middle of a local crime wave.
Early Reader Comments:
• "What a great read. I didn't see the end coming. Can't wait until the next book is out. Fast paced, twists and turns and a little romance thrown in. WTG!!"
• "Fantastic Donna! Best book I've read in a long time. Excited to hear more about these characters."
• "I'm about half way through and loving it. Very hard to put down, a great read!"
• "Just finished reading your book. Loved it! Mom would have as well. Thanks so much for dedicating it to her. I know she is proud of you."
• "Just wanted you to know that I just finished "Not a Whisper" and really enjoyed it. I couldn't hardly put it down these last few days and found myself trying to figure it out when I wasn't reading it ..Ellie will read it as soon as she winds up her current (not as good) book ... Congratulations Donna on a job very well done and we can't wait for the sequel!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Donna B. McNicol
• Book Review: Barely a Spark - Klondike, PA - a small town with big secrets (Klondike Mysteries Book 2) by Donna B. ...|
• Book Review: Marriage and Murder (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery Book 4) by Dianne Harman|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|