Book: 40 Favorite & Delicious Family Recipes That Even A Man Can Cook - Includes Quick & Easy Gluten Free Recipes by April Showerscategories: Book, Recipes, Quick & Easy, Recipe Book, Gluten Free, Fast Cooking, Inexpensive Meals, Cheap Meals, Cookbook
April Showersabout this book: Let's face it, Easter can be a busy and expensive holiday, so here is where this recipe book can help. It has been written to cater for people who:
• Are on a budget, these recipes have been developed with cost in mind
• Are time poor, people don't have a great deal of time to spare these days and so it is important to be able to prepare and cook a meal quickly
• Are uncomplicated and easy to prepare, your partner can easily follow these recipes and produce a tasty and enticing dish to give you a well deserved break.
In addition, gluten free cooking is becoming very popular right around the world and this recipe book includes recipes that are gluten free.
Here are just a few of the recipes in the book:
• Fresh Mushroom Soup (GF)
• Basic Potato Salad with Variations (GF)
• Pasta Salad
• Avocado, Blue Cheese and French Dressings
• Apricot Chicken (GF)
• Chicken Croquettes
• Chicken Stir Fry
• Cauliflower or Broccoli Fritters (GF)
• Sweet and Sour Broccoli (GF)
• Vegetable Fritters
• Ham or Chicken Wraps (select GF wraps if desired)
• My Homemade Pizza
• Old Fashioned Cottage Pie
• Spaghetti Carbonara with Ham and Mushroom Sauce
• Fish and Potato Pancake
• Salmon Rissoles
Author Bio: I love cooking and have a wealth of experience over 30 years making nourishing meals for our family. For the last couple of years, however, I have focused my efforts on achieving the goal of preparing meals for my husband that are inexpensive as we found that our food bill was a major part of our day-to-day expenses. With this in mind, this recipe book aims to provide wholesome dishes that can be prepared for minimal cost, in limited time and without sacrificing nutrition. These meals can be produced without many of the fancy gadgets that seem to slow food preparation down, they are all quick and easy to prepare and require minimal cleaning up after cooking.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Gluten Free-Easy - Tasty Easy Gluten Free Recipes by Frann Leach|
• Book Review: Simply Easy Recipes - How to Cook Cookbook by Frann Leach|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.