Book: Jezebel's Wish by AJ Nuest
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
AJ Nuestabout this book: Bring tissues! Jezebel's Wish is a contemporary western romance which packs a high emotional whallop. No cookie cutter characters here. Join Jezzy on a journey toward healing past hurts with the help of a gentle stallion named The Reverend, and the patient nuturing of local country vet, Matthias Saunders. Transplanted from Chicago to the pristine snow-covered wilderness of her mother's horse ranch in Northern Wisconsin, Jezzy finds love and forgiveness in a place she never expected.
A few reviews:
• "I can't speak highly enough about this novel or A.J. Nuest's talent. If you love animals and know what it is like to be badly hurt by someone you cared for, this book will tug at your heartstrings in a way you will never forget."
• "This passionate and compelling story really drew me in with its emotional intensity, in-depth characterization, moving romance, vivid imagery and excellent dialogue."
• "Sometimes love isn't simple and easy. Sometimes love is hard-fought and ever harder to win."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by AJ Nuest
Video: Jezebel's Wish by AJ Nuest
• Book Review: Lovedust and Trailblazers by Davee Jones|
• Book Review: Give the Lady a Ride - Circle Bar Ranch Series by Linda W. Yezak|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|