Book: Chances and Choices - Books 1 AND 2 of The Chances and Choices Duology ~ Taking Chances & Making Choices by Ann Omastacategories: Book, Love Triangle, Taking Chances, Making Choices, Strong Female Heroine, Cliffhanger, Spicy Love Story, Embracing Her Sensuality, Sexuality, Happily Ever After, Steamy Romance, Contemporary Romance
Ann Omastaabout this book: If you like reading fun, naughty Contemporary Romance novels that have surprising twists and turns along the way, get ready to get engrossed in "Chances and Choices."
In the first book, "Taking Chances," Abigail Brown meets the man of her dreams. Just when you think things are getting predictable, something unexpected happens that completely rocks Abby's world.
In "Making Choices," the second book in this set, Abby has some difficult decisions to make. Can she straighten out the mess she has made of her life and find her 'happily ever after' ending?
Readers are saying:
- "I read both books back-to-back in one sitting. I seriously could not stop."
- "I can not say it enough. I loved this series."
- "I was hooked, beginning to end. Recommend."
- "Definitely a must read if you are a sap for love."
- "Sweet, fun, sexy and entertaining story."
Both books are now available together at one great price in both e-book and paperback formats. It's a terrific day to get lost in a steamy book, so get your copy today!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann Omasta
• Book Review: Taking Chances (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 1 of 2) by Ann Omasta|
• Book Review: Making Choices (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 2 of 2 - Contemporary Romance) by Ann Omasta|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|