Book: Making Choices (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 2 of 2 - Contemporary Romance) by Ann Omasta
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Ann Omastaabout this book: If you are looking for a unique Contemporary Romance novel that is a fun read with some surprising twists and turns along the way, look no further than The Chances and Choices Duology.
In the first book, "Taking Chances," we meet Abigail Brown. She's 28 years old, divorced and insecure about her sexuality. She meets the perfect man, and we think that she has found her happy ending. Just when it seems that the story might be becoming predictable, there are some unexpected bumps in the road for Abby.
Abby has some difficult decisions to make in book two, "Making Choices." Will she be able to make sense of the mess she has created?
Below are some reader comments about this series:
- I loved all the characters and the wonderful story. I swear I laughed until I cried quite a few times and teared up just as many times.
- I stayed up all night reading both books. Great romance and funny.
- I had a hard time putting it down. I was intrigued with the story line and all the twists and turns.
- Definitely a must read if you are a sap for love!
- I was hooked, beginning to end. Recommend.
- Sweet, fun, sexy and entertaining story.
- I hope this author is putting together more stories for us readers to enjoy!
These novels have some steamy scenes, and they are quick, fun reads.
Get your copy of "Making Choices" NOW because it's a great day to relax and enjoy reading a terrific new book.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann Omasta
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Taking Chances (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 1 of 2) by Ann Omasta|
• Book Review: Chances and Choices - Books 1 AND 2 of The Chances and Choices Duology ~ Taking Chances & Making Choices ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|