Book: Taking Chances (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 1 of 2) by Ann Omastacategories: Book, Love Triangle, Taking Chances, Making Choices, Fiction, Strong Female Heroine, Passionate Journey, Embracing Sexuality, Sensuality, Female Lead Character, Competing for Love, Steamy Romance, Contemporary Romance
Ann Omastaabout this book: Ann Omasta is an avid reader of Contemporary Romance novels, but she grew tired of the cookie-cutter format. She decided to try her hand at writing books that have some surprising turns and twists. She nailed it with her first duology, "Taking Chances" and "Making Choices."
Readers are saying:
• "HOT, SEXY AND FUNNY."
• "I had a hard time putting this story down and found myself staying up until after midnight so that I could finish it."
• "I would love to give it more than 5 stars."
• "I rarely ever write reviews, but had to recommend this creative, captivating and delightful story. Hard to believe this is Ann Omasta's debut as a contemporary romance writer!"
• "This is not the type of novel I usually read, but because it is well written and entertaining, I found myself sneaking in an extra naughty chapter or two whenever I could, even during class time."
These novels have some steamy scenes, and they are quick, fun reads. Get your copy of "Taking Chances" NOW because it's a great day to relax and enjoy reading a terrific new book.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ann Omasta
• Book Review: Making Choices (The Chances and Choices Duology - Book 2 of 2 - Contemporary Romance) by Ann Omasta|
• Book Review: Chances and Choices - Books 1 AND 2 of The Chances and Choices Duology ~ Taking Chances & Making Choices ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|