Book: Everglades by Petie McCarty
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Petie McCartyabout this book: When Kayli Heddon finds herself stranded alone in the Everglades with her handsome and enigmatic airboat guide, she quickly learns that trust means everything in the dangerous River of Grass and a skilled partner can make all the difference in your survival.
Reviews for Everglades:
• "4 Stars... Loaded with gators, snow-white water lotus and cypress trees, as well as an incredibly fast-moving plot with a romance that readers will not soon forget, this book definitely has a variety of pieces that all come together to form a truly entertaining story."
— Romantic Times BOOKreviews Magazine
• "Rating: 4… EVERGLADES is a story filled with a hot romance, shady politicians, murder and secrets, all the ingredients needed to make a great story!"
— The Romance Readers Connection
• "5 Stars... This was a fun and exciting read."
— Clean Romance Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Petie McCarty
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Devil in the Grass by Christopher Bowron|
• Book Review: Native Lands (Florida Fiction Series) - Nature and love disrupted always find a way back by P.C. Zick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|