Book: The Christmas Cottage by Samantha Chasecategories: Book, Holiday Novella, Contemporary Women's Fiction, Reunion Romance, Literature and Fiction, Contemporary Romance
Samantha Chaseabout this book: A wedding. A snow storm. And a recipe for happily ever after.
Lacey Quinn had all the makings of a magical holiday season; the only problem was that she didn't particularly believe in magic or the possibility of happily ever after. With the task of preparing a cottage that was supposed to guarantee "love everlasting" for her best friend's wedding, she took the myth with a grain of salt. After all, how can a cottage in the woods promise such a thing to any couple that spends the night in it? But stranded for a weekend with the man she once loved with all of her heart has her reconsidering her chances of a happy ending.
• "This was an excellent find and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good heart warming read this holiday season."
• "The characters were interesting, the scenery well crafted and the story compelling.
• "This one of those stories that grabs you right from the start and keeps you interested straight through to the end."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Samantha Chase (more)
Video: The Christmas Cottage by Samantha Chase
• Book Review: Ever After (The Christmas Cottage) by Samantha Chase|
• Book Review: A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe by Bobbi Romans|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|