Book: Bound ~ A Dark Horse Novel (Dark Horse Series Book 1) by J.S. Scott & Cali MacKAYcategories: Book, Steamy, Dark Romance, Sexy, Contemporary Romance
J.S. Scottabout this book: BOOK ONE IN THIS NEW SERIES BY J.S. SCOTT and Cali MacKAY
Meet Anna and Kane!
5 star reviews:
• I've read books by both these authors before and was super intrigued when I heard about this. I enjoyed it a lot.
• This is a first book in a new series but is written as a standalone and is a complete story. It has a darker edge to the usual stuff from these authors and does touch on some darker themes. It is handled well though and doesn't come across as gratuitous in any way, which is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. I'm not a fan of needless stuff thrown in for shock factor and find it a big turn off. This is not the case here. Everything is needed and integral to the story. This story is still very romantic and contains lots of hot moments as well.
• As soon as it downloaded onto my kindle i couldn't put it down, I eventually stopped reading at 3am when i read the last word and instantly pre ordered book two.
• From the beginning of the book you are hooked it starts fast paced and that is the flow through there is no stop start in this book which can often be the case when there are two authors. for me however i struggled to tell who wrote what and i only guessed because i am a massive fan anyway and i know each aythors writing styles or certain words that are used but if you are new to these authors it will be pretty hrad to figure out who wrote what.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.S. Scott (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Only a Duke or Laird Will Do - Scintillating Tales of Noble Passion by Allie Mackay and Brenda Jernigan|
• Book Review: Billionaire Unbound - The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Chloe by J.S. Scott|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|