Book: Jeep Tour by Gail Ward Olmstedcategories: Book, Starting Over, Love After 40, One-Night Stand, Love Story, Women's Fiction, Contemporary Romance
Gail Ward Olmstedabout this book: Jackie Sullivan figures her life is in need of a total do-over after a divorce and unexpected job loss. A chance meeting with a sexy tour guide leads her to start over among the red rocks of Sedona, AZ. Jackie's had her happy, now she wants her ever after, but what if the love of her life is the one she left behind?
• "Jeep Tour is an emotionally rich journey for its heroine and for the reader, as well." — Amazon Customer
• "In Jeep Tour, author Olmsted shows us that beauty and brains can co-exist, and that a woman doesn't have to forego excitement and romance to be successful in business." — Amazon Customer
• "I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this quick read. It is witty, engaging and funny. Gail Ward Olmsted's writing style really pulls you in, I would recommend this high on your summer reading list- good book club material as well. It leaves you thinking about your priorities in life, disguised as a story about one woman's mid-life crisis." — Amazon Customer
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Gail Ward Olmsted
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Driving on the Left by Gail Ward Olmsted|
• Book Review: Guessing at Normal by Gail Ward Olmsted|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.