Book: Nadia's Hope by Lisa Buffaloe
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Lisa Buffaloeabout this book: Nadia's Hope started almost ten years ago as a short story on forgiveness. I planned on giving the article to a friend. However once finished, I felt the urge to continue writing.
As Nadia's journey unfolded, God revealed areas in my own life I had not faced and allowed Him to heal. The layers peeled away through tears and heartache. Nadia and I walked together to find answers to life's difficult questions on pain and suffering.
The nightmares continue. Memories won't heal. Nadia must make a choice.
Nadia Minsky fled Israel to escape her past, but she can't outrun her nightmares. The throbbing scars along her hip and stomach are cruel reminders of shattered dreams. Even though surgeons mended her body, her spirit still bleeds. Friends claim only God can heal her. For Nadia, trusting a God who allowed her to suffer is inconceivable.
Can close friends, a wild roommate, and a handsome medical student help Nadia learn to trust? Or will she allow her past to forever cripple her future?
"… the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love." (Psalm 33:18 NIV)
• 2010 Women of Faith Writing Contest Finalist.
• Runner-up for Women's Fiction, 2010 American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) Genesis Contest.
• Best of Conference for Adult Novel, 2007 North Texas Christian Writer's Conference.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Lisa Buffaloe
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: From the Cafe and Beyond - A Collection of Poems and Other Writings by Nadia Hasan|
• Book Review: I'll Watch the Moon (Legacy Series) by Ann Tatlock|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|