Book: Enki's Foetal Error by Christopher Griffithcategories: Book, Drama, Truth, Lie, Human, Alien, Origin, Genetic, Slave, Free, Gold, Mine, Conspiracy Theory
Christopher Griffithabout this book: • What is Enki's Foetal Error about?
The true origins of humanity!!
• What benefits does it offer my readers?
It's a rip-roaring conspiracy theory about the planet Nibiru, last planet in our solar system and one which harbours our progenitors; it's fast, pacey dialogue, and a bit of fun
• What inspired me to write Enki's Foetal Error?
I was reading a lot of New Age material at the time and the logic of this particular narrative struck a chord
• Who is it intended for?
It's drama, but completely unstageable! Anyone who likes reading humorous couplets is welcome!
• How long did I take to write it?
• How did I come up with the title?
Enki creates the first humans, but it's a mistake, hence the play on words
• Why did I choose this cover?
Space, the moon, need I say more?
• What was the hardest part of writing Enki's Foetal Error?
None, I loved writing it
• Did I do research for it?
Again, lots of New Age material
• Did I learn anything from it?
The Truth is out there, hidden in some undiscovered X-File!
• What do I want to say to my readers?
I really hope you enjoy the play, and if so tell the solar system!!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Christopher Griffith
• Book Review: Angel's Gold by Velda Brotherton|
• Book Review: Superstition Gold by Melissa Bowersock|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|