Book: Gate's Creek by J.A. Leggittcategories: Book, Young Adult, Teenager, Romance, Paranormal, Mystery, Paranormal Romance, Fiction, Ghosts, Urban Fantasy, Small Town, Coming of Age
J.A. Leggittabout this book: It was only an accident. The frayed rope, the creek, the water below. It was the feeling of weightlessnes that called to him, the escape from his life. He didn't think about his alcoholic father, the mother he had lost. He didn't think about his sisters, his only two friends in the world. He grabbed the rope in his hands, the rough weave of the fibers, and closed his eyes as he jumped. The snap of the branch brought him back to reality. He was falling. And the branch was trailing him. With no one around to save him, would the mysterious figure in the water be his only hope?
10 Facts about Author J.A. Leggitt
1) She loves small towns.
2) She hates small towns.
3) Her home is surrounded by cornfields in Iowa. So much corn.
4) She was an awkward teenager who lost herself in writing and now writes for awkward teenagers who can lose themselves in her books.
5) She has a passion for young people and often times finds them far more interesting and creative than people her own age.
6) She had a rope swing in her barn growing up. She never fell.
7) She believes in ghosts, especially late at night and sleeps with a cover over her head when her husband isn't there to protect her.
8) She always had a thing for bad boys and went on to marry her own rock star.
9) He works retail now.
10) She loves him the same today as she did when he was shredding on stage.
Love much and read often! -xoxo JA
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by J.A. Leggitt
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Family History by Hazel Hart|
• Book Review: Aisling's Field by J.A. Leggitt|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|