Book: BURN'S WORLD - Book One (Burn Series) by Eve Rabicategories: Book, Young Adult, Love Story, Young Love, Fiction Drama, Romantic, Teen Love, Teenagers, High School, Fiction for Women, Coming of Age
Eve Rabiabout this book: Burn's World is a four-part series that involves a young girl called Burn, a wealthy, white young man called Brody, and an African American street thug named Trojan. A love triangle that spans years and that keeps you wanting more.
• "I must say I love Eve Rabi's books but this by far was my favorite series!! It will keep you on edge!!"
• "The dialogue in the whole story is spot on almost as if the author has lived this kind of life. This story will appear to young adults as well as young at heart. (Mature themes, though) There's some deeper emotions in the book too with heartbreak, worry, angst and danger, but overall this is a wild ride."
• "Eve delivers another hilarious and witty series with the sexy bad guys and odd characters. Burn will blow you away with her stubborn attitude and her racial pride. These books have enough action, steamy romance and laugh out loud moments that will have you reading cover to cover in one sitting."
• "Real people with real problems... Just love it"
• "I genuinely loved this. I totally "got" Burn. I liked her kickass personality and just everything about her. Even though I am a 32 years old and white I could relate to her - if that makes sense to you? I "felt" her."
• "I'm not sure if I like Gringa better, or Burn's World, but I can tell you omg…I was hooked from page one when I started reading Burn's Wrld. Burn is real, kickass, funny too. She's someone I would love to take on holiday. Lol. Lots of cussing, racial remarks, sexual reference and I didn't like that the books were so short. ? Overall, I loved the series, loved Trojan too. I laughed so much! I cried too. Overall, I definitely recommend it."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Eve Rabi
Video: BURN'S WORLD by Eve Rabi
• Book Review: He's Never Lied to Me Yet by B. A. Braxton|
• Book Review: Tokyo Burn by Alexis R Lee|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|