Book: Poems of Living, Loving & Lore by J C Edwardscategories: Book, Love Poems, Fairy Poems, Traditional Poetry, Nature Poems, Sonnet, Villanelle, Pantoum, Classical Poetry
J C Edwardsabout this book: Poems of Living, Loving & Lore is the debut book of poetry by Canadian writer and poet, J C Edwards. The collection has a smattering of contemporary poems intermingled with a variety of classical poetry formats such as Haiku, Sonnets, Villanelles and Pantoums. It explores traditional themes of love, nature and human frailties that delve into our well of emotions. Poems of fantasy, fairies and mythology seek to engage our imagination - and all the poems in the collection are crafted with an eye to poetic melody and the beauty of our world.
What some readers have said about Poems of Living, Loving & Lore, by J C Edwards:
• "Sensitively written with a commanding grasp of the language, Living, Loving and Lore surprises and delights, artfully drawing in readers with rhythms that are supple and subtle as well as solid and intense." ~ Kristine Lowder, Roads Diverged.
• "J.C. Edwards has crafted a lovely book of poetry in Poems of Living, Loving & Lore. The book is divided into three sections as reflected in the title and each section contains beautifully written poems that evoke a graceful style and sensitivity." ~ Thomas Fullmer.
• "J.C. Edwards collection contains some of the finest examples of poetry I've ever had the pleasure to read. This was a joy to read and I highly recommend it as must read." ~ Selena Howard.
• "Poetry satisfaction does not get any better than with reading the latest release by J C Edwards with a cup of hot chocolate and some marshmallows. In Living Loving & Lore, Julie has provided her finest works for us in a selection that fills one's heart with hope and satisfaction." ~ Steve
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Around the Region Sept 19 SEG 5 - An interview with poet J C Edwards
• Book Review: Poetry From Behind the Curtain by Madison Kent|
• Book Review: Love Poems and More From the Heart and Soul of Man by Charles Johnson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|