Book: Count The Roses by Jackie Weger
|4 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Jackie Wegerabout this book: Jennifer DeWitt meets her destiny in Louisiana backcountry. Rich in history and flaming with passion, Count the Roses is the story of one woman's desire to live her life as an independent woman. The place to do it: New Orleans—that humid, high-stepping city of music and magic on the Mississippi River where she could stare down the defeats in her life and hoist herself above it all. Battered heart in hand, Jennifer DeWitt starts life anew. Falling in lust for love with a sexy Cajun is not on her agenda. The sexy Cajun has other ideas.
• "Awesome! I just can't get enough, keeps me wondering what's next! You will really enjoy this great book!" ~avp reader
• "Highly recommended. Jackie Weger paints pictures with words. Her descriptive talents take the reader emotionally inside her stories, and I never have read a bad book that had her name attached." ~avp reader
• "Brilliant new book. Reading Count the Roses transports you straight to the rain drenched bayou country as you watch the story progress like a fly on the wall. Jackie has this ability to pluck you from your mundane daily life and take you straight into the lives, hearts and minds of her characters. None of them are perfect, and each of their flaws endears you even more to them." ~avp reader
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jackie Weger (more)
• Book Review: After the Roux - New Orleans Cooking Made Easy (Volume 1) by Brian thomas Federico|
• Book Review: Behind Lace Curtains by Suzanne Synborski|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|