Book: Everything She Wanted by Jacqueline Winslow
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Jacqueline Winslowabout this book: Everyone needs a smile during the holidays! In "Everything She Wanted," you get that and more. Mariana is alone at Christmas. This is a story many people can identify with, and then some. It is a story of romance, hope, and family that will leave you smiling. Did I mean the main character has a man bun? Yes, indeed.
Readers will find themselves rooting for Mariana as she finds true love and hope during the hardest season of her life. So many people are alone during the holidays and Mariana's story could be their story. I want readers to come away with hope during the holiday season.
Romance to me is all about finding true love. For some, it comes slow and steady, others it is fast and swift. This Christmas story is all about fast and swift and will sweep you off your feet kinda of love.
"Everything She Wanted" Reviews:
• "As good as a Christmas Hallmark movie!!! I LOVE this book! I mean, I super love it! Captivating, thoughtful, engaging...can't say enough good about this book!" — Julie Moss
• "Jacqueline Winslow always knows how to tell stories that make movies in your mind. I've already read it multiple times and know it will get read several more. This was a very cute story. In many ways it reminded me of my life, what's missing from it, and what I long for...I have felt the same way Mariana felt and as we are only 10 days away from Christmas, my feelings and longing for what I've been missing are intensified because I know my story won't have a happy ending since I am deployed and so far from home." — Tyneka Kearse
• "Everything She Wanted ... that describes the title and my hope for this lovely Christmas short story...it was everything I wanted! I love that it infused the hope and joy of Christmas and family. Many of us struggle with having no family or having estranged relationships with those we have. This story reminds me personally of how God bridges the gap and fills the empty spaces with the unexpected. It is a beautiful, sweet story of found love and just a little bit more to put the star on top this Christmas :) Looking forward to more from this author!" — Amazon Customer
• "This story is absolutely amazing, I normally hate reading but when I started I couldn't stop!! It's beautiful story!! I definitely recommend it!! It's one of thoughs happy Christmas books!!" — Amazon Customer
• "This story has brought a warm feeling into my heart, it reminded me that life is wonderful, that life is always full of kindness and sweet surprises. Recommended!" — Melissa Milano
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jacqueline Winslow
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Purple Christmas Tree by Barbara Woster|
• Book Review: Printable Pink Peppermint Christmas Decorations by Carla Chadwick|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|