Book: 7 Attributes That Can Make or Break You by Jimi Akanbicategories: Book, Inspirational, Christian Living, Christian Life, Supernatural, Spirituality, Faith, Counseling, Christian Journey, Spiritual Growth, Christian Spirituality, Christian Self Help, Christianity
Jimi Akanbiabout this book: Everyone in life has at least one negative attribute or another. However, these negativities do not have to be permanent in your life. In '7 Attributes That Can Make or Break You' Jimi wisely discusses attributes such as; jealousy, pride, judging others, stinginess, lack of wisdom, and more. He also gives you strategies from a Christian standpoint that will help you terminate all negative characters and live a fulfilled life.
The author succinctly backs up his points with biblical verses and personal testimonies that will inspire you.
Reader reviews are as follows:
• This book has been a blessing to me in more ways than one. Identifying certain attributes that I never realized were negatives/positives has definitely put certain things in perspective for me. By YT
• This book touches on topics that are affecting over half of the people in the entire world, such as the dangers of jealousy, pride, stinginess, judging, and living by chance. The author gives excellent ways of escape from these negative characters and wisely backs up his points with biblical scriptures. By Shay
• `7 Attributes That Can Make or Break You' contains issues that affect almost everyone's life. I could not agree more with the author when he says, "Giving is a crucial strategy to receiving prosperity in God's Kingdom." By Bob
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jimi Akanbi
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Uncommon Truths Leading To Success - Maximizing These Benefits of Christianity in Your Life by Jimi Akanbi|
• Book Review: Taking Your Life to the Next Level - 7 Keys to Living the God Kind of Life by Jimi Akanbi|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|