Book: Where Is God? by James C. Nyemahcategories: Book, Religious, Inspiration, Spiritual Formation, Finding God, Religion, Christianity, Hope, Encouragement, Empowerment, Christian
James C. Nyemahabout this book: In Where is God? Rev. James Nyemah asks the difficult questions about God and life. If God is such a loving and caring father, why does he allow bad things to happen to good people, including Christians? Why do Christians experienced evils like those who do not know God when the Almighty, All Powerful, All Knowing, and All Present God is their God? Why do bad things happen to good people? It seems like no one has security in health, wealth, and human relations because of the things that happen nowadays. There are some things that can make one doubt the very existence of God much less talk about his love and care. Sometimes it appears that God does 'pick-and-choose'. He blesses some people but let the others die in their suffering. Why? Join the discussion. Where is God?
• "I know James Nyemah. I know his heart for God, his deep concern for his people and his passion for living as a true disciple of Christ. If God's great purpose is to write a great story with our lives, then James Nyemah is a man through whom God has been creating a wonderful story of love and redemption. This book is a true refl ection of James' life and character and the faithfulness of the God he serves."
— Dr. Maxie Burch
Chair, Division of Biblical Studies,
Associate Professor of Biblical Studies, John Brown University
• "I love the story and how you connected your life to it. The number of pages is perfect; it's also an easy read. I love the title. The title will draw people to want to read. You have done a great job. We pray God's blessings over the future of your ministry and this great book. Thanks."
— Pastor Dale Lane
Senior Executive Pastor, Phoenix First Assembly
• "As a classmate of James, I was profoundly impacted by his faith and encouragement. This book does not avoid the harsh realities of living in a broken world, nor does it offer simplistic answers to important questions. It will encourage you and challenge you."
— Scott Savage,
Pastor of Spiritual Formation, North Phoenix Baptist Church
• "Pastor James Nyemah has done an insightful work on this book and I believe it will help every believer going through the storms in life to be hopeful."
— Pastor Ezekiel Ojo
Redeemed Church of God, Solid Rock Phoenix
• "I like your book because of the many aspects you bring from Christian and non-Christian prospective. I will recommend pastors to read it and help our people change their minds and attitudes toward God."
— Pastor Hypolite Kayenda-muntu
Senior Pastor of Ramah full Gospel church
• "I have a great admiration for Rev. James C. Nyemah and the ministry God has given him. Filled with supernatural adventure, this timely book is essential reading especially for today's spiritual leaders."
— Dr. Eric Minta,
Christian Hope Ministries Int'l Church
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Removing Your Shame Label - Learning to Break From Shame and Feel God's Love by Eddie Capparucci|
• Book Review: Who's Your Father? - Returning to the Love of the Biblical God by Robert Bernecker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|