Book: Focus - Eliminating Distractions for Enhanced Spiritual Vision by Margie Fleurantcategories: Book, Religion, Destiny, Focus, Distractions, Spiritual, Faith, God, Prayer, Holy Spirit, Dreams, Kingdom, Prophetic, Vision, Christian
Margie Fleurantabout this book: There are visions and dreams within you... waiting to be released. You have an important destiny to fulfill and a Kingdom assignment to complete! So, what's holding you back? Distraction.
In an age of unending technological advancements, daily stress, and constant spiritual static from the enemy, the Holy Spirit is calling you to focus. Margie Fleurant shows you how to do this… practically and powerfully.
This doesn't necessarily mean going to a monastery or taking a spiritual retreat. God is actually looking for something else. He wants you to learn how to be spiritually focused while living in a distracted world.
Receive empowering tools to:
• Identify and eliminate common distractions… and keep your focus centered on God
• Train your spiritual senses to engage the unseen realm... and detect changes in spiritual atmospheres
• Sharpen your ability to "tune in" to God… and speak prophetically with clarity and power
Focus protects you from those unfulfilling pursuits that are beneath your destiny in God. Learn to avoid the distractions, live mindful of your true identity, and experience eternal life... starting today!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Margie Fleurant
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Encountering God Through Prayer - Simple Strategies to Develop a Powerful Prayer Life by Margie Fleurant|
• Book Review: Receive - The Steps of the Prayer of Faith by Margie Fleurant|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.