Book: Don't Check Your Brains at the Door by Bob Hostetler
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Bob Hostetlerabout this book: Don't Check Your Brains at the Door is an often-humorous, always helpful introduction to Christian apologetics for teens.
In five sections (discussing myths and misunderstandings about God, Jesus, the Bible, Christianity, and life), it gives teens answers that make sense, even for the toughest of questions. Coauthored by internationally known defender of the faith Josh McDowell and prolific writer Bob Hostetler, Don't Check Your Brains at the Door offers clarity laced with humor to show how Christianity stands up to when measured against fact, evidence, and reason. Teens will be better equipped to stick with their faith as they begin to understand why they believe what they believe.
• "My thirteen-year-old son has already worked throught the whole thing and my fifteen-year-old is working on it now, both completely on their own initiative. The content addresses some of the questions/arguments Christians may have or encounter from friends who are not like-minded in faith. Highly recommended" — E. Burton
• "Each chapter is specific, direct and relevant enough to be useful as a short lesson for youth gatherings. Don't Check Your Brains at the Door will make a great addition to any collection" — Lori Behrens
• "Don't Check Your Brains at the Door captured my interest from the first paragraph. It is written for teens, but I found it relevant to myself as well" — Bethany Rose Morford
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Bob Hostetler (more)
• Book Review: Quit Going to Church by Bob Hostetler|
• Book Review: The Christian Faith - A Quick Guide to Understanding its Inter-Workings by Reid A. Ashbaucher|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|