Book: Dark Alleys by Lillian Duncan
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Lillian Duncanabout this book: Who would you believe—a homeless alcoholic or a powerful politician?
Being innocent and proving it are two different things.
After the death of her daughter, Tessa's life spiraled out of control. She finds herself in a dark alley on a cold wintry night where she witnesses a murder, and almost becomes his second victim.
When she's given the opportunity for rehab, she jumps at the opportunity to get her life back. Unfortunately, Tessa has no memory of the murder, but the murderer remembers her—all too well. He can't take the chance of her going to the authorities so he does something about it.
Once again Tessa finds herself in a dark alley covered in blood, she must find out who framed her for murder.
Praise for Dark Alleys:
• "I had not planned on reading the entire day, but once I started this book there was no putting it down."'
• "Dark Alleys is such a great story, full of mystery and hope."
• "Gripping thriller to the surprising ending."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lillian Duncan (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Geese Mate For Life by Lillian Duncan|
• Book Review: Deception by Lillian Duncan|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|