Book: Faith, Hope & Love by Kimberly Rae Jordancategories: Book, Inspirational Romance, Love, Hope, Faith, Missionaries, Christian Romance
Kimberly Rae Jordanabout this book: Raised by missionary parents overseas, I learned young the risks that come with living in countries that are often politically unstable. Through the years I was aware of kidnappings of missionaries in the country where we lived as well as around the world. It was in thinking of these situations and wondering how difficult it might be to maintain a personal faith in the face of such opposition that the storyline for "Faith, Hope & Love" was born. I love these characters and learned much from writing this book. The main thing I learned was that even when we can't fathom the bigger picture, God is often at work in ways we cannot see. I hope that readers will be touched and encouraged by the story in "Faith, Hope & Love".
Some readers have shared their thoughts after reading "Faith, Hope & Love":
• "When the worst happens, we ask "Why God?" This author does an amazing job of telling an all too realistic story filled with pain and showing God's glorious answer when a broken missionary asks that very question out of despair"
• "It was hard to put down and I found myself pulled into the story. I appreciated the author's sharing the difficulties of faith in the midst of trials."
• "I highly recommend this book ... You will laugh, cry & be touched greatly."
• "This book was a real joy to read and one that I couldn't put down from page one to the final word of the epilogue."
• "This is one of the best Christian books I've come across. "
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Kimberly Rae Jordan
• Book Review: Waiting for Rachel (Those Karlsson Boys) by Kimberly Rae Jordan|
• Book Review: Island Hope (Wildflower B&B Romance Book 4) by Kimberly Rose Johnson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|