Book: Love's Gift - 8 Christian Romances Celebrating the True Meaning of Christmascategories: Book, Christmas, Contemporary, Inspirational, Christian Romance
Heather Grayabout this anthology: Love's Gift is a collection of eight Christian romance novellas with Christmas in mind. Eight inspirational authors came together to bring this delightful boxed set to readers. The collection of contemporary stories will take you from Canada to the District of Columbia with a number of stops along the way in between. You'll get to enjoy rural ranch life, a touristy mountain town, and day-to-day life in a bustling metropolitan children's hospital. This set has something for everyone. The authors hope that you enjoy the anthology and find a reminder of Christmas's True Meaning in the midst of all the hustle and bustle that fills the holiday season these days.
• Mistletoe in Montana by Belle Calhoune
• A Match Made for Christmas by Debra Lynn Collins
• Merry Kisses by Valerie Comer
• Unwrapped by Christina Coryell
• An Informal Christmas by Heather Gray
• Operation Mistletoe by Elizabeth Maddrey
• A Bond for the Holidays by Lee Tobin McClain
• A (kinda) Country Christmas Krista Phillips
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Heather Gray (more)
• Book Review: The 12 Brides of Christmas Collection - 12 Heartwarming Historical Romances for the Season of Love|
• Book Review: An Informal Christmas (Informal Romance Book 1) by Heather Gray|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|