Book: Sapphire Secrets - A Christian contemporary novel (Seattle Trilogy Book 1) by Dawn V. Cahill
|4 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Dawn V. Cahillabout this book: Haunted by a family secret, a Seattle woman sets out to uncover the real truth behind her mother's death. Livy and her twin DeeDee open a dance studio in honor of their mother, but, oddly enough, Livy remembers nothing of the day her mother died. Frustrated by her family's lack of answers, she becomes obsessed with finding out what really happened and why she lost her memory. One foggy morning, tragedy strikes, and to her horror, Livy learns she may never dance again. But she must find answers to the mystery haunting her, even if she risks losing everything she holds dear. Along the way, she finds far more than she sought - faith, truth, and love.
Amazon reviewers had this to say:
• "Ms. Cahill addresses many touchy issues in this book that a lot of Christian authors won't touch at all. She does so in a very realistic and Biblical way."
• "Sapphire Secrets was a dynamic read! The characters were believable and relatable."
• "Sapphire Secrets filled a hunger I didn't know I had: a Christian novel that deals with real world elements without preaching and leaves you thinking. I cannot wait to continue following Livy's story."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Dawn V. Cahill
• Book Review: When Lyric Met Limerick by Dawn V. Cahill|
• Book Review: Seattle Sleuth|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|