Book: The Blue Baboon in the Big Balloon by Sarah and Steven Mostyncategories: Book, Picture Book, Dr. Seuss, Nursery Rhymes, Humor, Cartoon, Bedtime Story, Imagination, Children's Book
Sarah Mostynabout this book: The Blue Baboon in the big balloon is a delightful, and entertaining children's book. It truly enters into a child's imaginative world. It is a great book for spending time with your child, or as a nice bedtime story. With an adorable story, vibrant illustrations, and creative rhymes and tongue twisters, this book is sure to delight readers of all ages. The characters are creative and comical, each displaying their own unique personality.
What editorial reviewers and people are saying about the book!
• "The fantastical story line will captivate young readers." — The Children's Book Review
• "A great little tale that both you and your children will enjoy." — Midwest Book Review
• "Perfect rhyming bed time book!" — Fallen Over Book Reviews
• "Creative story, beautiful illustrations: a fun book!" — I'd So Rather Be Reading Reviews by Kelli
• "As a mother, grandmother, and former elementary school teacher, I found this book to be both colorful and educational. The use of both rhyme and repetition is sure to create a great learning opportunity for its young reading audience."
• "This book made me smile from the cover to the last page! The characters are clever and adorable and the story is fun to read."
• "People will enjoy the rhyming aspect too. The illustrations are unique and therefore make this book different than the other children's books out there."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: The Blue Baboon in the Big Balloon by Sarah Mostyn
• Book Review: Is It Big? Does It Bite? by Shirley Michelle|
• Book Review: Superhero - Chronicles of Blue Knight Adventures by Allen Pollens|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|