Book: Early Children's Book+Video+Audio - by Uncle Amoscategories: Book, Friendship, Educational Story, Beginners Readers, Values, Short Story, Manners, School and Education, Bedtime Story, Children's Book
Uncle Amosabout this book: A whimsical tale about friendship and getting things done.
• "This is a clever twist on a solution to an age old problem – a fun, well written and illustrated story with a message!"
— HALL OF FAME REVIEWER - Grady Harp
• "The book has a creative twist on how to get a child to want to put up their toys!" Highly recommend this book!"
— Top 10 AMAZON REVIEWER – Daisy "Daisy S"
• "The authors have written such a fun book. It will open up discussions for parents/teachers and children to discuss their responsibilities when playing with toys."
— Top 50 AMAZON REVIEWER - prisrob "pris"
• "I highly recommend this charming children's book for toddlers and young children who (as any child would) need to learn that playtime comes with the responsibility of cleaning up and putting away toys after playtime.
— Top 100 AMAZON REVIEWER - Matthew G. Sherwin
• "The story is beautiful. The pictures and illustrations are very nice and the storyline progress slowly and in a fascinating pattern. The end is so touching and fitting. I am sure kids will love them, so do adults!"
— Top 100 AMAZON REVIEWER – rpv
• "The lesson of this book is clear and the tactic is one that will appeal to children, for they have no trouble treating their toys as real people and animals."
— Top 500 REVIEWER - Charles Ashbacher
• "I liked this little tale and believe it is written in a way that children will relate to and remember. Great read to share with your little ones and I believe you will enjoy it as well. Wonderful illustrations as well that truly help to bring the story to life. Recommended."
— Top 1000 REVIEWER - Shirley Priscilla Johnson
Ron doesn't see why he has to put his toys away. After all, he's just going to play with them again tomorrow! But when the toys have their say, Ron learns an important lesson about caring, being thoughtful, and keeping his room clean. A whimsical tale about friendship and getting things done, Ron's Magical Toys will enchant children and adults alike.
*** Do not forget to Get your Free E-Video + Audio Gift ***
Your children will love going back to this picture book again and again.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Uncle Amos (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
Video: Early Children's Book+Video+Audio - by Uncle Amos
• Book Review: The Pacifier Tree - A story for parents to read with kids strugglingto give up their pacifiers! by Uncle ...|
• Book Review: Children's Fish Book+ E-Video: Joey and the Net - by Uncle Amos|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|