Book: Miro the Dragon by Theresa Berg
|4.3 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Theresa Bergabout this book: Miro is a tiny dragon who lives in Drakonia, the magical land of dragons. He's supposed to learn everything a dragon needs to know in dragon school, but he's too afraid to participate in the lessons. One day, his teacher sends him on a journey to conquer his fears. Miro finds a new friend, who helps him overcome his fears ...
Miro the Dragon is a book about friendship, courage and overcoming one's fears. It's geared towards listeners/readers aged approximately 3 to 10, but can also be a great way for children with English as a second language to get first reading experience after some time of English lessons.
Reviews on Amazon.com:
• "I am far from being a child but I read these short stories and enjoyed them as well as the underlying message.[...]"
— Susan Preston (Australia)
• "I finally had the right opportunity to read this book to some of our daycare kids a couple days ago. I started reading it to one and by the time I was finished, I had five of them listening intently.[...]"
— Laurie L. Darroch "Poet, author, freelancer a... (Everywhere)
• "[...]One thing I found really cool was the drawings throughout the book. They are sort of like pencil/pen drawings, but the way they were produced makes them easy to see all the details on multiple kindle devices, as well as on a computer.[...]"
— Kyle WCM McG
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Keeper of the Dragon Sword (The Dragon Masters) by Linzé Brandon|
• Book Review: Harmony's Song - A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle) by Josh de Lioncourt|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|