Book: The Funny Adventures of Little Nani (Volume 1) by Cinta García de la Rosacategories: Book, Funny Adventures, Kids' Literature, Interactive, Magic, Illustrated Book, Children's Book
Cinta García de la Rosaabout this book: My book is about a little girl, Little Nani, who wants to become a witch. The problem is that she didn't learn all the lessons and she causes some havoc with her misuse of her magic wand. However, her positivism and good heart makes everybody feel happy in the end, even though they don't get the intended results. My book is composed by 10 stories filled with magic, friendship, morals, fun, and a little bit of naughtiness. It also includes space for children to draw their own illustrations, apart from illustrations beautifully drawn by my amazing illustrator, Almudena Romero Sánchez.
I was inspired to write this book by the positive and funny things in my life. I am a teacher and I love children, so this book is written for a young audience. However, my stories are already being enjoyed by people of all ages. So we can say my book is addressed to those who are young or feel young at heart.
It was very easy to come up with the title. Since I had written funny stories about Little Nani, I decided to title my book The Funny Adventures of Little Nani. Easy, straight to the point, and appealing to children. I decided the title in just 10 minutes. And I wrote the book in about 5 months. The cover was easy to choose too. I just went with a pre-made template and tweaked it to make it look as I wanted. That part was easy and funny to do.
I just want to say to my readers that my book is really funny and entertaining, not only for children, but also for adults who want to remember those times when they read fairy tales. Mine are not exactly fairy tales, but I can assure you that they will make you smile from the beginning to the end. In the case of children, they can learn about some values and, at the same time, develop their creativity by means of drawing their own illustrations by following very easy directions.
Until now, my book has received 17 5-star reviews on Amazon.com. Here is what some people are saying about my book:
• "Ms. Garcia de la Rosa's writing has a way of completely engrossing the reader regardless whether the reader is a child or an adult."
• "My grandchildren loved this book and eagerly awaited the next silly story. I was sorry to see it end."
• "I just love Little Nani!! What a sweet, darling, adorable, book. Perfect for adventurous children."
• "Ten wonderful stories that had me climbing through the pages and following Little Nani around on all her funny adventures."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: The Funny Adventures of Little Nani by Cinta García de la Rosa
• Book Review: Benny and his Magic Wand by D.P. Nicholls|
• Book Review: Perhaps I've Said Too Much (A Great Big Book of Messing With People) by Rodney Lacroix|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|