Book: Fairy Dust - Bedtime Tale #1 by WJ Scott
|4.7 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Wendy Scottabout this book: A fairy tale for children's bedtime who all those who love magic and fairies.
A delightful tale with lovely illustrations, suitable for younger readers or a perfect bedtime read by parents and grandparents for younger children.
Tragedy has tainted Evelyn's world, but the tinkers have a surprise for her, which will open up her eyes to the magic all around her.
• "This is the beginning of what is going to be a very exciting series of books about a little girl and magical fairies. Each one will make great bedtime stories as they gain and keep your attention and your child's and won't let go until the story is over."
• "It gets so good. You will just have to read this wonderful book to find out what mischievous things take place."
• "This story is whimsical and light hearted. Children of all ages who love fairies will adore the message the author provides."
• "What a sweet little tale, ideal for bedtime to send the little ones to sleep with a smile."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Wendy Scott
• Book Review: Away With the Fairies by Jenny Twist|
• Book Review: Intrigue In The Summer Court by Mistral Dawn|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|