Book: When Good Friends Go Bad by Ellie Campbellcategories: Book, Friendships, Humour, Romance, Mystery, Love, Betrayal, Marriage, Chicklit
Ellie Campbellabout this book: When Good Friend Go bad is about a woman facing divorce, her life in crisis, who has to overcome a bitter feud with two former schoolfriends as they set out to discover the secret of their lost friend's disappearance.
A love story about the challenges of marriage, first love, betrayals and the complexities of friendships.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ellie Campbell is a pseudonym for sisters, Pam Burks and Lorraine Campbell, who collaborate from the UK and the USA - a 5,000 mile commute reflected in their horrendous phone bills. Their novels 'HOW TO SURVIVE YOUR SISTERS' and 'WHEN GOOD FRIENDS GO BAD' are published by Arrow Books and also available on Amazon.
• 'Quirky and intriguing and kept me interested throughout… all the key ingredients for a gripping read: love and lust are angling for room with an unsolved mystery, lots of juicy secrets (old and new) and a nice bit of suspense and surprise towards the end.' — The Bookbag
• 'An engaging story about the bonds of friendship stretching over 12 years, by the sister duo who gave us How to Survive your sisters.' — BOOKSELLER
• 'When Good Friends Go Bad really was a fabulous novel and I wholly recommend you read it.' — Chicklit Reviews and News
• Nominated as a "Top Ten Beach Read" — Red Magazine
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Ellie Campbell
• Book Review: Looking for La La by Ellie Campbell|
• Book Review: To Catch A Creeper by Ellie Campbell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|