Book: How to Succeed Beyond College - Book 3 of How to Succeed in High School, College and Beyond College by Phyllis Zimbler Miller
|5 stars, 1 review on Amazon|
Phyllis Zimbler Millerabout this book: Many students graduate college only to wonder then what?
Or perhaps students have majored in a subject area in which they are no longer interested in working.
What are the next steps?
Here are some of the topics covered:
FIRST PROFESSIONAL JOBS
• What do we mean by your first professional job?
• What is the most important piece of advice for interviewing for a job?
• What are the next steps in getting that first professional job?
YOUR FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES
• Do you keep in touch with people with whom you have met or with whom you have spoken?
• What about helping others get connected?
• What about getting connected yourself?
• Do some people have advantages in getting hired?
And, of course, this third book in the series also has exercises to help young people practice the skills that they will need to utilize.
In addition, if young people are not confident that their writing skills and etiquette skills are effective, I recommend they get the first book in the series -- HOW TO SUCCEED IN HIGH SCHOOL AND PREP FOR COLLEGE -- and review the parts of that book that pertain to good writing and to good etiquette.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Phyllis Zimbler Miller (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: How to Succeed in College and Prep for Beyond College - Book 2 of How to Succeed in High School, College ...|
• Book Review: How to Succeed in High School and Prep for College - Book 1 of How to Succeed in High School, College and ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|