Book: Healed through Cancer by James M. Littletoncategories: Book, Leukemia, Cancer Cured, Cancer Healed, Christian, Catholic, Bone Marrow Transplant, Stem Cell Transplant, Bible, Scripture, Divine Mercy, Marriage, Cancer
James M. Littletonabout this book: Written during the course of his illness, James Littleton, age fifty-three, happily married father of nineteen children, shares, both pragmatically and spiritually, his fascinating, self-reflective, and inspirational journey with cancer (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia) from diagnosis through numerous courses of chemotherapy and an eventual stem-cell (bone marrow) transplant. Besides the obvious difficulties involved, he writes of the many forms of healing that actually arise out of cancer and other serious adversities. In these pages the reader will find much consolation, encouragement, helpful insights, increased hope, faith, and fortitude, as well as some useful resolutions. This book is intended for all people of any and all religious backgrounds and beliefs. The author points to the Merciful Divine Physician Who is the One Who heals in diverse and mysterious ways.
• "If you want to read a beautifully simple and candid book, a spiritually deep book, by a man enduring a particularly lethal cancer, here is your chance. This brief book that is permeated by a deep Catholic faith, which informs every one of its sentences."
— Ambassador Michael Novak, author, philosopher and theologian of liberty, awarded the Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion in 1994
• "Transformative, compelling, and filled with hope! Littleton literally pours out his soul to share with others the profound peace that is gained when we join our suffering with Christ's. Healed through Cancer is a testament that anyone and everyone can experience healing if they avail themselves of His mercy and love!"
— DeeAnn Smith, Catholic Radio Talk Show Host, Austin, TX
• "I am privileged to recommend the book Healed through Cancer. A marvelous journey of success through hope, humor, prayer, family, and faith."
— Audrey Zavodsky, PhD, Sports Faith International Hall of Fame Race Driver
• "This book will surely arrive as an answer to many people's prayers."
— Mike Aquilina, author and EWTN host
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: Healed through Cancer by James M. Littleton
Video 2: Healed through Cancer Prologue
• Book Review: Come Color on My Head by Cathy Keown Looper|
• Book Review: Tickles Tabitha's Cancer-tankerous Mommy by Amelia Frahm|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|