Book: IBL Code - The Theory of Communicating By Messages (International Business Language Book 3) by Tami Lancut Leibovitzcategories: Book, Nonverbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Reading Body Language, Body Language Guide, Presentations, Charisma, Business Body Language, Business
Tami Lancut Leibovitzabout this book: *** PART 3 - The Theory of Communicating By Messages ***
IBL Code is a premier guide for executives, businesspeople, politicians, celebrities, diplomats, and more seeking to brand a personal image across the globe.
Let yourself be understood and appreciated with the help of the IBL Code.
vTami Lancut LeibovitzIn your effort to get to know the cultural traditions of foreign countries, you can systematically learn the International Business Language Code of success:
• First impressions, external appearance, female executives, relocating your family
• Personal networking, self-branding, online networking
• Tools for verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communication, including intensity of voice, facial expressions, and eye contact
• International dress protocol, personal wardrobe, accessories
• Hosting skills, who sits next to whom and why, the party invitation, menu
• Protocol for business meetings, conferences, conventions, management meetings, and conflict resolution
• Effective media communication, creating a charismatic public performance, developing your company's online image
This is a must-have book for entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and fundraisers, as well as politicians, diplomats, celebrities, and anyone who wants to understand the inner workings of foreign countries.
Tami Lancut Leibovitz founded the International Institute for Image, Communication, and Etiquette in Business, Society, and Politics. As an advisor to public figures, senior executives, and diplomats, with thirty years of experience, Tami's books have become mandatory reading for people in business, media, and the public arena. IBL Code is a product of life-long, international expertise in the management of personal image branding.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Tami Lancut Leibovitz
• Book Review: IBL Code - Effective Media Communication and Public Performance - essentials of business communication ...|
• Book Review: IBL Code - Business Language in a Multicultural World (International Business Language Book 1) by Tami ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|