Book: The Entrepreneur Equation - Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own Business by Carol Rothcategories: Book, Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Small Business, Start-Ups, Business Advice
Carol Rothabout this book: In her bestselling book, "The Entrepreneur Equation: Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own Business," now available in paperback, author Carol Roth, one of the country's most successful business advisers who has worked with a number of Fortune 500 companies and a regular contributor on national TV, offers straightforward advice to help some 20 million would-be entrepreneurs evaluate factors such as their motivations, personal and professional skills, commitment, connections, and risk tolerance to determine if they are ready to go solo.
"The Entrepreneur Equation," a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestseller, helps readers evaluate their business ideas before they invest time, money, and energy in a demanding business venture.
Tell-it-like-it-is Roth helps you create and evaluate your own personal Entrepreneur Equation as you:
- Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in today's competitive environment
- Save money, time and effort by avoiding business ownership when the time isn't right for you
- Identify and evaluate the risks and rewards of a new business based on your goals and circumstances
- Evaluate whether your dreams are best served by a hobby, job or business
- Gain the tools that you need to maximize your business success.
"The Entrepreneur Equation" gives readers both a reality check before starting their business and a detailed roadmap that prepares aspiring business owners for a challenging journey.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
Video 1: Carol Roth on The Entrepreneur Equation Book
Video 2: Book Review by Barry Moltz
• Book Review: The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide to Business Plans by Delvin R. Chatterson|
• Book Review: Start Your Own Business - Startup Guide and Tips for First-Time Entrepreneurs by Annalie Coetzer|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|