Book: The American DJ - The Future of Radio by Kendall Weavercategories: Book, Radio, Adam Carolla, John Tesh, Nina Blackwood, Entertainment, Pro Audio, Comedy, Biography, Broadcasting
Kendall Weaverabout this book: "The American DJ: The Future of Radio" covers many facets of the radio industry; the first being the whimsical story of Kendall Weaver, an Air Talent in Yakima Washington, and nationwide through satellite networks. Enjoy stories from 3 decades in broadcasting. Then, Kendall interviews some of the leading voices in broadcasting about their pasts, and the future of terrestrial radio. Adam Carolla, John Tesh, Nina Blackwood and a host of high-level consultants and Air Talents are featured, from markets small and large. If you're in radio, it's a fun read that will remind you of your own career.
• Is radio dying, or will it be stronger in 10 years?
• Will the internet kill or revive radio?
• How does your favorite station really operate?
• And where do we go from here?
If you're interested in the business, you'll find it educational and just plain amusing! The radio broadcasting industry has changed, especially from the point of the Air Talent. Read this detailed conversation with the experts about the future of the business.
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Visit related websites:
Video 1: From the book 'The American DJ' Adam Carolla talks about getting his start in radio
Video 2: John Tesh
• Book Review: Making Waves - Fun and Adventure As a Young D J On Britain's Offshore Pirate Radio Stations In the ...|
• Book Review: Riding the Shortwaves - Exploring the Magic of Amateur Radio by Don Keith|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|