Book: Rock Star Marketing for the Emerging Author by Linda Leoncategories: Book, Selling Books, Book Publishing, Book Publicity, Book Promotions, Market Books, Book Marketing
Linda Leonabout this book: Linda Leon helps authors market books. Her company www.bookmarketingprofessionals.com has over 20 years of experience in the field and she has condensed her best selling advise into 7 simple steps showing you how to go from print to profit. The book also includes a "hand's on" workbook, so you will actually be marketing the book before you finish reading it. Rock Star Marketing is designed to cover more than just marketing a single book, it is all about helping authors to start a book business that has the potential of providing stable, long term income. Topics include:
• Creating a funnel to draw an audience for your book
• Understanding social media for promotions
• Creating an 120 day marketing plan
• How to use virutally publicity
• Up-selling to create more demand for your book
What are people saying about the book:
• "Wonderful book for authors. Very easy to read, its a short class in what to do and what not to do when you are an author."
— Abby Kraus PR, Chicago
• "Like many writers, I find the world of virtual marketing overwhelming and confounding. I was happy to discover Rock Star Marketing by Linda Leon to help build a virtual platform. Leon lays out a marketing strategy in seven stpes, using the analogy of the seven major keys used in music. Internet marketing is great fro writers becuase they an take advantage of so many freebies. The problem comes with how to effectively use the mechanisms. In simple, concise terms, Leon explains how to leverage the tools offered..."
— Adele Park, author/jounalist
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Linda Leon
• Book Review: Publishing and Publicity For Smart People by Linda Leon|
• Book Review: How To Get Free Publicity To Sell Your Books by Julie Joyce|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|