Book: 111 Tips to Create Your Book Trailer by Doris Maria Heilmann
|5 stars based on the 3 most helpful Amazon reviews|
Doris Maria Heilmannabout this book: You might have seen movie trailers, but did you know that BOOK TRAILERS have the same success rate and that they have the potential to go viral? Which means your book will too!
Book trailers are one of the best ways to introduce your book to millions of readers worldwide. Learn how to plan your book video, download free software, create and most important: market your book trailer. This comprehensive guide breaks down the video creating process into manageable bites so it doesn't feel so overwhelming. Whether you're new to video or a seasoned pro, as it shows you how easy it is to promote your book trailer.
Step for step it is explained in this new e-book, available on Amazon.
You don't need a Kindle to read it, just download the free Kindle app!
See what readers wrote about this valuable guide to create the video for your book:
• "Must have in your video tool box!"
• "The reference section alone is worth the $3."
• "I doubt there is a better book out there for the average author"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Exercise Video Review: Moving With Susan by Susan Powter|
• Book Review: Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill - A Call to Action Against TV, Movie and Video Game Violence by Lt. Col. ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|